Porcelain Enamel Bolted Tank
Porcelain Enamel Bolted Tank B rief introduction of porcelain enamel bolted tank Porcelain enamel bolted tank, also called Glass-fused-to steel tank / glass lined steel bolted tanks/silos which is the only tank finish where two materials are fused together to achieve the best of both: the...Send InquiryChat Now
Porcelain Enamel Bolted Tank
Brief introduction of porcelain enamel bolted tank
Porcelain enamel bolted tank, also called Glass-fused-to steel tank / glass lined steel bolted tanks/silos which is the only tank finish where two materials are fused together to achieve the best of both: the strength and flexibility of the steel combined with the corrosion resistance of the glass. All our glass coated steel bolted storage tanks are built to the highest specification and safety standard possible:
Porcelain enamel bolted tanks are available from 81kL to 10ML gross capacity
Manufactured in ISO9001:2000 quality controlled facilities. The Porcelain enamel bolted tanks also meet the AWWA D103-09, OSHA and European standards.
The steel storage silos are ideally suited for ground storage of water, waste water, fire and industrial liquids. We also offer solutions for Biogas Digesters, Slurry Tanks, Leachate Tanks and Flocculation Tanks
Steel panels are baked to 840° Celsius creating the ultimate in fusion of materials for a highly durable surface bond
Enamel quality mark according to European Enamel Authority
Domed Steel, Glass Lined and Geodesic roof systems are available
Porcelain Enamel Bolted Tank applications:
-Industrial effluent Storage and process
Why choose our porcelain enamel bolted tank?
- High-efficiency and high-precision machine
- Plate surface is smoothness, does not distort
- There is no limit to steel plate thickness in terms of ECPC anti-corrosion process.
So far, there is plate thickness limit for LIPP tank, for large tank construction, the steel plate must reach a certain thickness to satisfy strength requirement.
- Full coverage anti-corrosion processed: bolt hole, flanges, pipe fitting, ladder, platform, accessories.
- Double layer anti-corrosion for both inside and outside of the steel plate
- Strong resistance to shock, flexible for bent/collision, coating not effected during transportation and installation.
- Color is diverse for customized
- Poison free and pollution free of ECPC process
- A high resistance to aggressive materials and corrosive liquids (PH: 1~14)
- Highly resistant to atmospheric corrosion and UV light
- High durability and extended life usage (More over 30 years)
- Easy installation, maintenance and cleaning
- Operational duty time considerably reduced
- Short manufacturing times
- Expandability and the ability to relocate
- High cost effective, minimal maintenance expense
Package of porcelain enamel bolted tank
Double checking is required before packaging, confirm the plate’s code and quality. The steel plates are separated with each other by PE foam, to avoid any damage on the coating surface. And the whole pallet is covered by a plastic film, tied by steel belt. Then the whole pallet is put inside a wooden box.
Delivery and payment method of porcelain enamel bolted tank
1) Packing: Sea-worth standard packing or as your requirements
2) Port of Loading: any port in China
3) Terms of Payment: Usually 30% payment by T/T in advance, 70% payment by T/T before shipment, (or L/C) according to order quantity
4) Production Period: 15-45 days according to order
5) Date of Shipping: prompt shipment upon receipt of full payment
6) Service: Provide installation guidance