The main function of the gas tank safety valve is that when the air compressor fails and cannot be automatically depressurized according to the set pressure and the pressure reaches the relief pressure of the safety valve, the forced discharge will not increase the pressure of the gas tank too high. Therefore, the safety valve should be regularly calibrated, because the gas tank is a container for storing compressed air. When the pressure and temperature exceed the capacity of the container, it will explode. The safety valve shall be pressurised according to the working pressure used. The safety valve shall be sensitive and reliable and shall be checked regularly. After the inspection of the safety valve in operation, it shall not be opened on its own. The manual and automatic start-up tests of the safety valve shall be performed regularly to check the reliability of the safety valve. The common failure of the safety valve has reached the opening pressure but it does not open. It does not reach the opening pressure but opens automatically.
1) Establish and improve relevant rules and regulations, including operating procedures, maintenance and repair systems, operation records, inspection records, and protection test records. The operating rules shall be strictly observed so that the working pressure of the gas tank shall not be higher than the specified pressure, and inspections shall be conducted on time, and the operating records shall be filled in in time.
2) Before the operation, check whether the outer surface of the gas tank is damaged, whether the pipeline connection is sealed, whether the pressure gauge is normal, whether the pressure gauge is within the normal pressure range, and if the exhaust valve is to be opened slowly, pay attention to the moisture discharge in the tank, and after no abnormality occurs. Then open the intake valve.
3) Inspect pipelines and tanks for leaks in a timely manner. If any problems are found, they must be shut down and must not be sickened.
4) The daily work should be conducted in time for equipment inspection, check the gas tank pressure gauge indication value, if the working pressure is higher than the safety valve setting pressure, the safety valve should automatically open, otherwise it should immediately stop the intake, stop running, the pipeline appears Leaking air, repair it in time, and pay attention to whether the safety valve and pressure gauge are normal.
5) When the gas tank is in use, see if the drain valve at the bottom of the gas tank is installed with an automatic drain. If it is installed, pay attention to whether the automatic drain valve is drained regularly. Otherwise, the moisture in the air will flow to the production line due to too much. Affects the product quality; if it is not installed, it needs to manually open the valve and drain it at least once per shift.
6) The gas tank is a high-pressure vessel. No flammable or explosive gas is allowed near the tank. The tank should be kept clean, dry, ventilated, and no debris should be placed around it. 7) It is forbidden to use a metal device to collide and knock the can during operation. The gas tank is not seriously corroded, the support is stable, there is no crack in the weld, and there is no violent shaking during operation.